Barcelona: Napoli will be Barcelona’s 20th opponent on US soil
Barcelona They have travelled to the US on 12 occasions
The Blaugrana have played a total of 34 games in the US throughout their history, starting back in 1934, when they won all their four matches in New York against the Brooklyn Hispanic Football Team, a selection of Brooklyn football stars, the American League Soccer All-Stars and the Jewish All-Stars.
As many as 32 years passed until they crossed the Atlantic Ocean again to face Juventus twice, as well as a World Stars team.
In 1984, they participated in the Transatlantic Cup and measured themselves against the New York Cosmos and Fluminense, before returning 20 years later to face Juventus, AC Milan and Manchester United.
The Catalan side faced Chivas in 2009 and 2011 as well, when they also disputed games against the Los Angeles Galaxy, Seattle Sounders, Manchester United and Club America.
- Brooklyn Hispanic Football Team: One win
- Brooklyn All-Stars: One win
- American League Soccer All-Stars: One win
- Jewish All-Stars: One win
- Juventus: Three wins and one draw (won on penalties)
- World Stars: One win
- New York Cosmos: One defeat
- Fluminense: One draw (won on penalties)
- AC Milan: One win and one defeat
- Manchester United: One win and three defeats
- Chivas: One win, two draws and one defeat
- Club America: One win and one draw
- New York Red Bulls: Two wins
- LA Galaxy: Two wins
- Seattle Sounders: One win
- Chelsea: One draw (won on penalties)
- Real Madrid: One win
- Tottenham: One draw (won on penalties)
- AS Roma: One defeat
- Napoli: ???